[Perform-talk] no tcjwb this week. I'm on vacation.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 05:28:51 UTC 2011

Well just to let you all know in advance, I'm going on vacation this week and won't be back until monday evening. I will do my best to do my show on tuesday. Take care all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Oh, one more thing. I'm looking for more broadcasters to fill some slots. contact me privately if you are interested, and only if you are interested.

Take care and the test is painless. I promise lol!

Take care all.