[Perform-talk] no tcjwb this week. I'm on vacation.

Dawn Vigil dawnabq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:36:56 UTC 2011

Hello,
My name is Dawn Vigil.  I am a new member of this mailing list.    I'm
writing to ask for more information about your Show and about the
broadcasting slots that you need to fill. Yes, I am interested, and I would
like to take the test. Please email me at your convenience at
dawnabq at gmail.com.  I look forward to talking with you.
Sincerely,
Dawn Vigil