[Perform-talk] tomorrow's tcjwb on tffp radio

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 05:49:28 UTC 2011

Well if nothing happens I will be on tomorrow. I am having issues with my board but ah well.

hello to all.

tomorrow  is classical and celtic as we take a journey through one of my favorite celtic bands known as celtic woman. They are the most purest sound you could ever imagine. and they are energetic. I've heard them perform live, on a dvd of corse lol!

We will end with some christmas music that I love including a bit of a cantata. I think..  lol! Enjoy.

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/tffpradio.
msn: tffpradio at live.com
aim: tffpradio
skype: tffpradio
If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.