[Perform-talk] Get The Christmas Party Started With Djd Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:13:42 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone!
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and Audio Access FM is gearing up for an exciting online Christmas event, featuring special programming, holiday music, prizes and more.

Now, if you're reading this, it's likely your party invitation will reach you shortly.
While the true sports fan will tailgate before a game, we will pregame for our exciting  12 day partty! And if you want to do some pregaming for the holiday party with us, then you'll want to tune in to Audio Access FM tonight.
Starting at 6 PM eastern, it's the final two Pop Tops programs to air in 2011! So get your fill of Pop Tops till the new year comes around!
Then at 8 PM eastern, let the pre party festivities begin with The Djd Invasion show, which will feature
A look at some of my favorite songs from this year
A look at a new tune from the country charts
Maybe a holiday song or two
We'll take some time if anyone has questions about the 12 Days Of Christmas event, since invitations will be sent out by that time

And of course, we'll be taking your requests through twitter at
audioaccessfm
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Or by phone at
516-324-2314
So enjoy a Pop Top Treat, a pre game party that can't be beat, and we'll launch into party mode with a special Audio Popcorn to air at 10:00PM eastern, presenting the described version of the movie Home Alone.

So to be part of the fun programming tonight, tune in at any time from 6 PM eastern onward to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
and enjoy the shows!!!