[Perform-talk] This Is Your Invitation To Attend The Audio Access FM Christmas Party

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:54:46 UTC 2011

You've  Been Invited To Attend The Audio Access FM 12 Days Of Christmas Party!!!

If you're receiving this invitation, then it means you've been invited to participate in the Audio Access FM 12 Days Of Christmas event, going from midnight December 13 2011 until midnight December 26 2011, with the pre game festivities taking place on the December 12 Djd Invasion starting at 8 PM eastern!
During this event, there will be special programs, holiday music in the automation when no one is on the air, a chance to win prizes, and more.

So how can you participate? There are several ways for you to do this:
1. Want to send a special holiday wish to that special someone? Maybe you have a Christmas song you'd love to perform and have heard on the station? Or maybe you just want to send best wishes to everyone.
What ever the case, give the Audio Access FM holiday line a call at
1-832-999-8883
leave us your holiday comments, and not only will they be played in the automation between songs, but if you send an email to
12daysofchristmas at audioaccessfm.com
indicating your name after making the call, you'll be put into a drawing to win various prizes: From an audible book of your choice to an amazon gift card and more. These prizes will be sent to individuals after the Christmas 12 Day event.
If you want to send me a song performance, send it as an mp3 attachment to
12daysofchristmas at audioaccessfm.com
You can send your holiday greeting that way if you'd like too!

2. Got Broadcasting Talent?
If you love doing internet radio, you'll be invited to do a special show of your own on our station. You can choose to play holiday music, or do the kind of show that you want to do, it's up to you.
If interested, send an email to
12daysofchristmas at audioaccessfm.com
telling me about the show you'd like to do and possible times. Times for these special broadcasts are on a first come, first serve basis, so if interested, let me know, there's only 12 days!!! Broadcasters will receive their prizes once the event is over!

3. Give Back, Get Bigger Prizes!

As some of you know, we have traditionally done an event to raise money for The Make A Wish Foundation. However, for various reasons, that fell through this year. Yet, we still have been wanting to give back to people who do great things.
So if you visit the 12 days of Christmas event page at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/12days
which will be up and live once the event has begun, you'll see options to donate to various groups/charities.
Pick the one you want, send us the money, and within 24 hours, we'll send you a receipt indicating that we've delivered your donation to the charity of choice, and you will be entered in to win one of our bigger prizes: From a talking mp3 player to computer software and more! If we fail to deliver the receipt and proof that we sent your money in the 24 hour time period we will refund your money in full, and you will still be eligible for a prize, since it would be our fault if the donation doesn't go through to your charity/group of choice. These bigger prizes will be awarded during The Djd Invasion Christmas Party on December 19, since donations will close at that time.
There is one final and grand prize to be given away during the Djd Invasion Christmas special...A trip to anywhere in the United States! Details on that to come!!!
So there are many ways to be part of the party: Stop by The Djd Invasion Christmas party, submit a holiday greeting, do a special show for us, or help us give back! Either way, whatever you contribute will help to make this an exciting online party, so we hope to see you there!
Again, if you have questions, send them to
12daysofchristmas at audioaccessfm.com

   http://www.audioaccessfm.com