[Perform-talk] Get The Christmas Party Started With Djd Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 07:18:24 UTC 2011

	Dear david,

Yes, it certainly is indeed the most wonderful time of the year
as well for me as it for you too! Sorry, again for my late
tardiness for missing the upcoming/preparty show for the invasion
this past Monday night. I have been sooooo busy with Christmas
party's here in Denver and, also Christmas shopping for family
and friends too that on Monday my knee as you know was soooo bad
that I couldn't move at all! So, I was knocked up on my lovely
pain medicine and, I didn't wake up in time for the fesrtivies!

But, I'm sure it was all awesome! Anyway, I'm sorry for the late
reply since I'm also catching up on all of my emails too!

Take care my dear and, I will talk to you soon!

Hugs always,