[Perform-talk] Help Me Celebrate The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year With The Djd Invasion Christmas Party

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 21:20:24 UTC 2011

Dear david,

First of all thanks for sending out this exciting news via email.
Of course I will be there for the entire event! It's been my
ritual for me since we met in 2007 and, It will be forever!

I do plan to call in either through Skype if that possible you
know... or through my phone since I have the station's number
saved into my phone you know!

My sister will also drop in and, possibly my parents will too
since they are coming over for the evening to do their laundry
and all!

So, thanks for the information and, I will be there with bells
on:)

Merry Christmas,