[Perform-talk] This week's tcjwb on the tffp radio network, entertaining 1 listener at a time.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:43:02 UTC 2011

Hello to all. Today we celebrate christmas with some traditional and not so traditional christmas music. Hopefully this email will only arrive  once.I've had some issues with my email program not liking certain recipients.

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/tffpradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.