[Perform-talk] the christmas show-a-thon on tffp and an announcement.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:13:40 UTC 2011

Hello to all. Thanks very much for your support and hard work. To my djs who might be on this list  of contacts, thanks for helping me make tffp what it was. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but tffp is not going away completely. Listen for an announcement after the christmas show-a-thon regarding an event  scheduled for january 1 2012. I'll also send out an anouncement regarding that as well.

Now on to the christmas show-a-thon. All of the djs  here have agreed to do 4 hour long shows at the least and we are having 48 hours of continues non stop holiday shows  from today to monday. Ok, almost 48 hours lol! You can contact any of us via twitter when we give it, if we give it. I dunno what the other  djs did in regards to that. One of them had technical difficulties  so don't think they could speak but they still plowed forth, so join us over 2 days of  fun. I myself did and will be doing handle's messiah. And other christmas stuff. sonmeone else is doing jack benny and other old time stuff as that's what they are comfortable with. So tune in.

Listen link is below.

Http://Listen.Ultrastreams.Us:8022/Stream.M3u

take care all and happy holidays.