[Perform-talk] converting music

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 16:44:46 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and, is looking forward
to the new year! Well, I got some brand new music for Christmas
thanks to my friends and my sister and, I wanted to play some
music and, well, it's not in mp3 format. I tried converting it in
express rip but, it only works for ripping albums into that
format. I then tried to convert the wma files into mp3 format in
goldwave and, well again it wouldn't work.

So, I was wondering if any of you could help me out in how I can
convert these files of music into mp3 format from wma? What
software can I use besides the ones I just described below and,
are they accessible with jaws?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and, I will
talk to you all soon!

Hugs,