[Perform-talk] The Perfroming Arts Division's Showcase Of Talent Airs Tonight On AudioAccessRadio

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:48:30 UTC 2011

Greetings To All!
Join us on AudioAccessRadio starting at 8 PM eastern, as we present for you The Performing Arts Division’s Showcase Of Talent.
This is an event that the NFB’s Performing Arts Division had at National Convention, and now you get to hear it this evening!
You’ll hear some chatter from people where I was sitting, but it won’t take away from the performances that you’ll hear this evening!
Oh, and about half way through, you’ll hear a special announcement about our station’s first up coming contest Operation Audiostar!
So spread the word and tell your friends at 8 PM eastern to visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
so you can hear what happened in Orlando Florida at this year’s performing arts division’s showcase of talent. Oh, and see if you can guess who sent in most of the jokes the MC Dennis tells tonight!
See you at 8, don’t be late!