[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jul 16 03:11:32 UTC 2011

Also, to Bret's point about the swearing, remember, there's a child,
competing in the talent show.
Carlie doesn't need to hear all of that.
Dennis did a great job, this year, (I'll give him that.)
He didn't do what he did in dallas, so I thank you, Dennis for the way
you did the show, this year.
Another complement goes to whoever was doing the sound.
>From what I heard, on the broadcast, the sound was perfect!
That's awesome!
It was a great show, this year.
A request to David Dunphy, please archive it.
Thanks, Joshua