[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:03:33 UTC 2011

Yeah maybe I would, but I am a person who is very structored. like using random.org to pick a number from 1 to 30 and then 1 to 29. But a tallen night needs to be strutored like the high school and colledge ones I attend an the ones at ma other conventions I attend. We need to be structored so we can get out at about 8 or 9 30 at the latest and then go to other events. We did that and  it was a hard night but we did it. and it was a smashing success.

The tallent night needs to be auditiononly and 30 contestents need to be picked to be performers. We need to make a good name for the pad if we want tobe well known all over the world. Sure we can have fun but not during a show case of tallent.