[Perform-talk] Expounding on Sarah's idea

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jul 16 04:13:38 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
Sarah and I had disagreed, about the auditions before, but I see her point, now.
It would work, only if my new idea will work.
Why not make Sound In Sight, a live concert, recorded at convention?
The 30 participating artists, that are selected from the auditions,
would sing, at the talent night, and they would be the artists for the
CD.
How's that idea?
Dennis can run the show, as usual, and handle it, like he did, in
Orlando, this year.
I think, that this would be great!
Also, at the end, have the 30 participants come together, as a choir,
to sing a song.
I hope to hear from alot of people, about this.
Blessings, Joshua