[Perform-talk] apologize

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jul 16 01:21:16 UTC 2011

Bret, last year was my first convention.
I'll go to Dallas, next year.
I wasn't able to attend, in Orlando.
Dennis did a great job, this year, at the talent show.
My comments, came from last year's show, where I performed.
He tried to sing after Sarah and I got through with "You Raise Me Up,"
while making fun of her opera singing.
He also made fun of the violinist, before us.
I'm glad he did really good, this year.
My request, is that he keeps things the way he had them, this year.
I joined the division, last year, and will be at the meeting, next year.
Your appology is accepted.
BTW, I have no desire to MC the show, but if I did, I would be more
conscious of first timers, that aren't used to that kind of show.
Blessings, Joshua