[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 06:06:09 UTC 2011

Nothing that I have done is meant to make fun of any performer. The things I
do are all done to make fun of me. I usually copy the performer to show that
I do not have the talent that they do. I have been around for a while, and
you are the only one that thinks that I make fun of people. If others have
thought this, they should have brought it to my attention. In all the years
that the division has ran the talent show, this is the first time I have
ever heard of such a thing, and I have been doing the same thing since the
division took it over.
The reason that it was less frequent this year is because I was using jokes
that were sent to me.