[Perform-talk] Expounding on Sarah's idea

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:56:05 UTC 2011

I'm not sure how that would go over legally. I think though I'm not sure you would have to  go through hfa to cover all live performances. I'm no loyer so I'm not sure legally how distributing live music for money would work. I'm gong in to the field of business music so thought I'd bring that up.

Take care.