[Perform-talk] A Response to If I presided over the talent show

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 01:23:01 UTC 2011

The division had a town hall meeting in January 2010, and we will start
having more of these. The first one worked out well, and having more of
these will help the division keep up with what is on the minds of the
members. The next town hall meeting should happen in the next few months.
This is where the members and the division leadership can have a respectful
conversation about new ideas and where the division is going.  Usually the
president and one other leadership member is there, although more could be
there as well.