[Perform-talk] Talent Show: A Suggestion

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 06:24:48 UTC 2011

I like it. I think we should try  and think we should go with it. I'm a very strict person when it comes to this stuff. Enough of this laid back stuff. Ok sometimes it's good to be, but we really want to show who we are and e are not laid back and let's have fun. we are a serious group of people show want to show  that blind people can make a career of music. Maybe not this year but we could try this out next year and  see how it goes. as it is too late to even get this organized. I even have an idea for next year if I do show up but that will take some organizing as I don't have the thought fully planned.

take care all.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com