[Perform-talk] A jingle I recorded for a client. All in Pro Tools 9.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Mon May 9 07:24:31 UTC 2011

Hey folks. Just got through with this jingle I wrote for a client. I was going for that late 70's early 80's Smooth Jazz feel. Besides the fact that the mastering bus is a tad over compressed, let me know what you guys think. Be aware that my strengths are in writing, arranging, lead and backing vocals, keys, drum programming, sound shaping and design. I'm not a mix or mastering engineer. I hate mixing. If I had a Preset called "Late 70's bob James," I'd use it. If I had a budget for hiring a mix engineer, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Needless to say, I am extremely proud of the arrangement and performances. All was recorded and mixed in Pro Tools 9. All sounds except for the drums were stock. Some of them are less than desirable, but for now, they'll have to do. The drums I used was the free Drumcore kits. Anyway, looking forward to hearing your thoughts. http://www.kevinreeves.net/WeTalk.mp3

Enjoy.

Kevin