[Perform-talk] A jingle I recorded for a client. All in Pro Tools 9.

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:50:47 UTC 2011

Hey! Great job! I think your vocals should be turned up a bit more. The name
of the realtor was hard to understand. The jazzy part at the end would have
sounded better if the vocals were turned up just a bit.
Sounds good to me.
I am a producer / writer / voice artist for radio and I think
it sounds great!
hth
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over