[Perform-talk] Tcjwb for monday may 9 2011

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:32:55 UTC 2011

hello to all. Thanks for the offers I've received for broadcasting. the offer is still open. I really appreciate the time and talent if we can get you on the air.

anyway, tomorrow will be some list and some schubert and more, that is if I remembered my playlist correctly. so tune in for some fun and relaxing music.

Info is below.

place: http://onj.me/tcjwb
time: 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm eastern, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
Messengers will be hopefully coming soon.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1

See you there.