[Perform-talk] AudioAccessFM Is Giving Away A Free Trip To Anywhere In The United States

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:17:07 UTC 2011

Hi There Everyone!
Tonight on Audio Access FM is an epic program you won't want to miss!
For starters, when our jukebox baby Melissa takes to the air, she will not be with her real life baby Doug. Instead, I'll be filling in for this week.
You're going to get a real look at American music, hearing some classics from as far back as the fifties to now. After all, a jukebox contains all types of music, right?
But that's not all.
Tonight, at around 9 PM eastern during the show, we'll be announcing how you could win from us a trip anywhere in the United States!
That's right. We're going to send one lucky contestant in our up coming tournament to anywhere of his/her choosing in the United States.
Now, how often does one offer you a free trip anywhere in the country? Huh?
Want to learn more? Be there at any time between 8 PM eastern and 10, but especially at 9 if you'd like to know more.
And if you can't make it, the announcement will be played throughout the day tomorrow, with the signup link going up tomorrow night. Details on tonight's show.
So to be part of the musical fun and tonight's exciting contest that we'll be announcing, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern or at any time between 8 and 10, point your browsers to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to tune in.
And your requests will be welcome too. Email them to
djd at audioaccessfm.com
mention
audioaccessfm
on twitter
skype in at
audio.accessfm
or dial us up at
516-324-2314

Hope to see you there for an exciting and fun filled night!!!