[Perform-talk] AudioAccessFM Is Giving Away A Free Trip To Anywhere In The United States

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 02:23:45 UTC 2011

Dear david,

Yes, I knew that doug wasn't going to do the jukebox with
mellissa this week. She told me of this on facebook Tuesday night
when she had posted me about it! I'm sorry that missed the show I
was busy with other stuff and, I also had to deal with some
personal stuff too!

Yes, I got the email about the tournament that you are going to
do for audioaccessfm and, I think this is awesome! I will
definitely will check it out and, hopefully I will be a part of
it! Thanks again and, I definitely want to win this free trip to
anywhere in the usa because, I need to get out of Colorado right
about now!

Take care and, I will talk to you soon...

Hugs always,