[Perform-talk] The Holiday Weekend May Be Over, But The Djd Invasion Is Here To Make You Smile

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 03:13:27 UTC 2012

Hello david,

Thanks as always for posting this message to the list. Well, I'm sooo sorry
that I missed out since my parents were over here for the evening and, I had
to spend it with them since they needed to do some stuff with my sister last
night with her iphone.

It sounds like you had a awesome show. I can't wait to hear it in the
archives. Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

Hugs always,