[Perform-talk] The Holiday Weekend May Be Over, But The Djd Invasion Is Here To Make You Smile

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:47:56 UTC 2012

Hi. I'm going to bring this up again because I'm frankly sick of it. Amy
this is not David's radio list. If you feel you must comment on every
promotional email he sends please do it privately. I know several people hav
commented on this and you seem not to care what people have asked or stated
to you. So please please please give your comment to David and not the rest
of us. We don't care about your weekends or why u didn't listen to the show
or where you went or who came over or what's wrong with your computer.
Please stop these frivelous posts to the list and like I said if you must
comment on every little promotional email David sends than do it privately!
bb