[Perform-talk] Fire Wire

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Fri Aug 24 15:19:58 UTC 2012

Hi. Yes, a firewire interface is your best bet. The software control
panels for focusrite saffire and mackie onyx interfaces are accessible
with jaws.

I happen to have a focusrite saffire pro 24 dsp firewire audio/midi
interface for sale if you might be interested. It's a great sounding
reliable interface but I need to upgrade to one with more inputs.
Write me off list for more info...

Finally, it's important that your machine have a Texas Instruments
firewire chipset. If you need help figuring out your onboard chipset,
let me know.

Thanks,

Cameron.