[Perform-talk] Reaper Evaluation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 16:47:07 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    I found that Reaper has a free download to evaluate their software and have recently downloaded it. I would like to chat with those interested in either learning to use it or who already are users in order to learn more about the software. Perhaps we could chat together on a conference call (we could use the NAGDU board room) and learn a little about how to use it. If you are either a Reaper user or would like to learn how to use the program, please write to me off-list at

swampfox1833 at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala