[Perform-talk] A Special Shot At Our 200 Dollar Giveaway And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Aug 27 16:56:54 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
We're just 14 days away from the launch of our Audio Access FM birthday bash, and your chance at the 200 dollar cash prize is dwindling!
However, tonight, you just might have a chance if you can beat the DJ!
If you can get lucky, have a bit of nerve and courage and want some money, be there for The Djd Invasion Tonight, starting at 7 PM eastern, as I'll be giving you a chance to Beat The DJ, without having to register for the tournament! The rules will be given during tonight's show, but if you can win, you're in the semi finals on September 17 of our Press Your Luck 200 Dollar Giveaway!
In addition to all that tonight, we've got a wide range of songs from the past to the present, and tributes to Neil Armstrong and The Count >From Sesame Street, both of whom died this weekend.
But what would be one of our Djd Invasion shows without your requests/comments! During the show, you can get in touch by msn or aol instant messengers at the address
interact at audioacccessfm.com
via twitter at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
via skype at
audio.accessfm
or via telephone by calling
516 324 2314

The fun, music, and maybe if you're lucky, the winning, will begin at 7 PM eastern tonight, so to be there, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
and join in the fun!
Hope to see you there!