[Perform-talk] FS: guitars, bass, amp, mac book pro, microphone, audio interface etc.

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu Dec 27 02:51:42 UTC 2012

Hi everybody. Please write me off list to purchase any of the below
items. I accept payment via pay pal and will only ship to a confirmed
address in the USA, Canada, or the UK/Europe.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Mint 2011 mac book pro;unibody aluminum case, Intel I7 quad core
processor, 4 gigs of ddr3 ram, 500 gig hard drive, Intel Thunderbolt
port, firewire 800, USB 2.0, hd facetime camera, built in sd card
reader, kensington lock slot, superdrive cd/dual layer dvd burner,
bluetooth, airport wireless etc. Includes original box, documentation,
polishing cloth, and OSX/iLife dvds. Great for pro tools, sonar,
garage band or just everyday computing tasks. You can use bootcamp to
install 32 bit or 64 bit versions of windows which you can run
natively alongside OSX. (I had this machine setup this way and it's
very useful to have both in one box.)
$1450

Ibanez Prestige RG2570, made in Japan. This is my baby;she's an
amazing guitar! With the upgraded pickups, you can play everything
from fusion, blues, and jazz to rock and metal! When you pile on the
overdrive, it certainly falls in the Petrucci, Vai, Satriani
terratory. Holds tune no matter what you throw at her. The guitar has
never been gigged. Features include vital silver textured finish,
basswood body with a Super Wizard Prestige 3-piece maple neck, bound
rosewood fretboard, master volume and tone controls with a 5-way
switch, Edge Pro tremolo, locking nut, and chrome hardware, finally,
the stock neck and bridge hum buckers were replaced with DiMarzio
Breed hum buckers. The guitar has a perfect setup and has no dings,
dents, scratches, or issues. Includes whammy bar, tools, and deluxe
fitted locking Ibanez Team JCraft hard case which is also in virtually
mint condition!
$899

Upgraded/customized Fender standard strat, great for rock, blues, pop,
metal, etc. Features include three Dimarzio pickups, a virtual vintage
heavy blues 2, and two Area 61s, (They sound great clean all the way
to high gain and you don't get the single coil hum you do with most
stock single coil pickups), upgraded output jack, a fresh refret with
jumbo Dunlop frets, bone nut, bone string trees, Fender big block
trem, the guitar was rewired with CTS pots and switches, updated caps
and shielding, the front tone is wired for the bridge pickup, custom
perfect fit chrome trem arm, new Fender trem cover, knobs, pick guard
etc.
High end flight case with TSA approved latches/lock included. case is
in near mint condition. (This case can go in the cargo hold of a plane
without risk of damage. It's not like the cheap generic $50 hard cases
around the net.)
All of this would run well over a grand including the case. If you
don't want the hard case, I have a nice deluxe gig bag I can include
instead.
$799 with hard case
$689 with deluxe gig bag.

Mint blackstar 1 watt tube guitar combo amp. This amp is great for
practice or recording. It's very lite, small, and very well made! You
can turn the amp up all the way to get great tube saturation without
having the neighbors calling the cops! it has clean and dirty
channels, tone control, extension cabinet output, and a direct silent
recording output with great cabinet simulation. Works well with
guitars with active or passive pickups, you can get very nice vintage
to modern tones and it takes pedals quite well.
$199

Mint Antonio Carvalho 5S classical guitar, handcrafted in Portugal.
Has solid spruce top, walnut back and sides, Mahogany neck with truss
rod, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bindings, rosewood bridge, gold
tuning machines, 650mm x 52mm scale. Includes locking hard case with
key as well as new two way planet waves humidifier.
$499

Rare Peavey USA made Paladium Jeff Berlin signature four string bass
with active electronics and graphite reenforced neck. Bass is in great
shape and includes a nice fitted hard case! I just had a setup done,
had the electronics cleaned, tuners etc polished, and she's got a
fresh set of strings on her.
$599

Toontrack Superior drummer 2, mac/windows, 32 or 64 bit. (You'll have
all installs to use, there are three I believe.)
$199

Nadie passive direct box, very durable metal housing, in excellent condition.
$26

ART compact four channel headphone amplifier with power supply in
excellent condition.
$40

Focusrite pro 24 dsp firewire audio/midi interface with plug in suite,
mac and windows, 32/64 bit drivers, can run off of the firewire bus or
via wall outlet. Some of the many features include nutrik front panel
mike/instrument inputs, phantom power, two headphone preamps with
seperat volume controls, multiple line in and output jacks on the back
of the unit as well as midi in/out and s/pdif etc. This also has
virtual environment modeling for playback although I didn't explore
this much. includes original box, power supply, and firewire cable.
Unit is in excellent condition!
$289

Mint Sennheiser e835 dynamic cardioid microphone with box, clip, and
carry pouch.
$75