[Perform-talk] Exciting Announcements And Music You Won't Want To Miss As Djd And Dennis Return To Your Monday Nights On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:41:54 UTC 2012

Hi All!
At long last, The Djd Invasion returns to its normal Monday night time slot on both Audio Access FM and ACB Radio Interactive at 8 PM eastern time!
If you're listening on Audio Access FM, the fun begins with a brand new, never heard before Pop Tops starting at 7 PM eastern. For those who don't know, Pop Tops is a one hour musical journey through pop history. All songs featured are songs that went to top ten on the billboard charts, and each program has a theme to it. That is, the songs featured on each show has a common denominator. Today's theme is Leap Year. Dennis from New York City has an excellent delivery and a love of pop history. Let him share his love of pop music with you tonight exclusively on that station giving you the best ear candy around, Audio Access FM!
Then at 8 PM eastern, crank up Audio Access FM or ACB Radio Interactive, as The Djd Invasion launches into orbit with...
Great upbeat songs from the pop rock and country genres
Some songs that speak of summer and the summer season
Some new music perhaps
And Some important and very exciting announcements concerning major changes happening on the Audio Access FM schedule
And for those listening to Audio Access FM, a surprise awaits you at the end of the invasion as part of our Bloom In June theme for the month. Details to be revealed on the invasion tonight!
And if that doesn't peak your interest, you can interact with Djd and fellow listeners throughout the show. Requests/comments can be sent
By email to
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
Via msn or aol instant messengers to the address
interact at audioaccessfm.com
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Or via telephone by calling
516 324 2314
So to get your Pop Tops groove on with Dennis in New York City, tune in to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
starting at 7 PM eastern.
Or for the invasion, which begins at 8 PM eastern, either tune in at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
or tune in via ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
I've been waiting all weekend to give you tonight's invasion, and it finally takes place tonight. I hope to see you all there!
Have a great day, and I'll see you tonight!
>From David A K A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on Audio Access FM
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
and ACB Radio Interactive
http://interactive.acbradio.org

******
Want to listen to an internet radio station unlike any other? A station where you'll hear music, dramatic radio, tech talk, and more?
If so, then check out Audio Access FM, the station that stretches the boundaries of sound entertainment while filling your life with sweet ear candy. We're still small, but we're slowly growing, so why not tune us in and give it a try. Visit us on the web at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
and check out my show, The Djd Invasion, Monday nights at 8 PM eastern.
Check us out, you won't be disappointed.