[Perform-talk] OT. The convention

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 18:48:56 UTC 2012

Hello all.
Maybe somebody could help me on this issue. I have been asked to be a part of a conference at this year’s convention. The conference starts on the morning of June 30. My room reservation does not start until June 30. To be part of the conference, I would need to be there on June 29. If any of you would be willing to have a roommate for one night, and you are getting there on June 29, please let me know at DHolston at nyc.rr.com
This would only be for the night on June 29 into June 30. If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks.