[Perform-talk] 35 Hours Of Family Friendly Movies Await You This Columbus Day Weekend

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Sat Oct 6 17:19:29 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!
If you're looking for something fun and entertaining to keep you occupied this weekend, then join us for 35 hourss of family  friendly movies, a Columbus Day weekend gift brought to you by The Listen Factor
http://www.thelistenfactor.net
and
The MyTVLand Portal:
http://www.mytvland.net

The Listen Factor is presenting you 35 hours of movies, both described and not described for your entertainment.
The presentation starts at 2 PM eastern, and goes until about 11 PM eastern tomorrow night!
So if you're a movie buff, needing something to distract you from life's stresses, or if you're just looking for something different to do, spend your Columbus Day weekend with your popcorn and a comfortable couch/chair, and enjoy our movie lineup.
Before giving you our movie schedule, I want to give you the link for tuning in. Save this message with the schedule, and at any or all of the times listed below, go to
http://www.thelistenfactor.net/moviestream
to listen to our lineup of movies.

You can also put our stream link directly into your default media player, Winamp is highly recommended, but ITunes and other players will work for you too!
 Simply put the following into your player:
http://77.67.106.13:10386
and you'll be good to go.

The page linked above will give you listen links, as well as the following movie schedule, given in US eastern time:

2:00PM: Described Movie: Mary Poppins, starring Julie Andrews

4:20PM: Described Movie: Beauty And The Beast 1991

5:50PM: Described Movie: Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
7:10PM: Described Movie: The Sound Of Music

10:10PM: Movie Not Described: Polyanna

12:25AM: Movie Not Described: Summer Magic

2:05AM: The Movies Parent Trap And Parent Trap II: Shown Back To Back

5:35AM: Described Movie: Annie

7:35AM: Described Movie: My Fair Lady

10:25AM: Movie Not Described: Charlotte's Web

12Noon: Described Movie: Anne Of GreenGables

3:15PM: Movie Not Described: Anne Of Avonlea
7:05PM: Described Movie: The Little Princess

8:35PM: Described Movie: The Way We Were

Movie Synopsis:
Sociopolitical opposites attract in director Sydney Pollack's wistful, Oscar-winning tearjerker about an outspoken political crusader named Katie Morosky (Barbra Streisand) who finds herself drawn to glib golden boy Hubbell Gardner (Robert Redford). Despite their differences, the improbable couple eventually ties the knot, but a move to Tinseltown and the firestorm surrounding the 1950s blacklist unravel the marriage.

Once again, you can listen to any of the above movies by going to
http://www.thelistenfactor.net/moviestream
at any of the above mentioned times.

Enjoy this cinematic presentation, given to you by Audio Access FM
http://www.audioaccess.fm
The MyTVLand Portal:
http://www.mytvland.net

and