[Perform-talk] A labor day tcjwb today

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:35:58 UTC 2012

Hello to all. Today we hear from Dvorak and his interpretation of America when he visited. We also hear from Copland and a visit to the appellation springs.

A lot has been going on at wics HQ from a new DJ or a few of them  depending on what ever happens to some other things to be announced when the time comes.

But for now join me for tcjwb. When? 9 pm east to 11 pm east, 6 pm pst to 8 pm pst

where: http://cc.airshock.net:8022/stream.m3u or for other listener alternatives go to http://wics.cc and click the listen link at the top left of the nav bar. If you have any questions or concerns click the contact link found on the website or get hold of me directly at http://twitter.com/marrie1  or http://twitter.com/tcjwb and follow http://twitter.com/wicsradio for news, announcements and info regarding shows, show archives and more.

See you there.