[Perform-talk] 200 Dollars Still Up For Grabs And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Sep 3 20:20:31 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Another chance to enter in to our 200 dollar giveaway along with a nice variety and blend of songs takes place tonight on The Djd Invasion On Audio Access FM!
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern, and will feature
A haunting song about two lost children
Our usual variety of fun songs and musical variety

And your chance to once again Beat The DJ and climb into the semi finals of our Press Your Luck 200 Dollar Giveaway tournament. Go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
for more information

During the show, you can make requests by twitter at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
or via phone at
516 324 2314

End your labor day weekend with fun music and maybe your chance to be in a competition for 200 dollars!
To listen, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
to tune in.
Enjoy!!!