[Perform-talk] Better Late Than Never Here Comes The Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Tue Sep 4 00:24:34 UTC 2012

Hi All!
The Djd Invasion show ran into some problems, but will start at 8:30PM eastern, so tune in, be there
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
Enjoy!

******
Want to listen to an internet radio station unlike any other? A station where you'll hear music, dramatic radio, tech talk, and more?
If so, then check out Audio Access FM, the station that stretches the boundaries of sound entertainment while filling your life with sweet ear candy. We're still small, but we're slowly growing, so why not tune us in and give it a try. Visit us on the web at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
and check out my show, The Djd Invasion, Monday nights at 8 PM eastern.
Check us out, you won't be disappointed.