[Perform-talk] Your Official Invitation To Attend The Audio Access FM One Year Birthday Is Here

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Sep 10 18:59:50 UTC 2012

***Please Note***
Even if the following email is of no interest to you, if you know someone who would want to know about this, please pass the information along! And be sure to read the bottom to learn how you could be in the running for some neat but low budget prizes for attending our virtual birthday party!

Monday September 10 2012

Greetings From David Dunphy!

If you're receiving this email, then it means you have officially been invited to  the highly anticipated Audio Access FM 7 Days Of Fun One Year Birthday Bash!

That's right. My online radio station, Audio Access FM, will be officially one year old on September 17, one week from today.

But we're all big partiers, and who doesn't love a good party, right?

So as a result, we're thrrowing a 7 day party to celebrate our birthday, and we think there will be something for everyone! Guest djs, special programming, and of course, our 200 dollar giveaway, are just some of the things that will make this party fun and exciting for all! And since it is a party, you never know what will come up next. But there are ways for you to get into the action, so read below for more information:

Our 7 day celebration kicks off tonight at 8 PM eastern with The unveiling of Audio Access FM 2.0 and its new web site, in conjunction with The Birthday Kick Off Dance Party, hosted by station manager David Dunphy!
You'll be able to listen in/check out this party by clicking on the following link from 8 PM onwards:

http://www.audioaccess.fm

This link won't start working until 8 PM eastern tonight, when the party's virtual studios will open for celebration and magic!

This won't be like any party you've been to. At most parties, you'll run into a dj who will focus on one type of music. Whether it's oldies, hip hop, R & B or rock, you pretty much know what the dj will bring.

With this in mind, we've decided to throw a dance party that everyone can appreciate. We've got a set for the modern pop fan, a set the country lover will get, and yes, we've even got rock, swing, oldies and cheesy dance sets to get you in the spirit too!

If you'd like to hang out at the virtual studio during tonight's birthday kick off, you can skype in at
audio.accessfm
or call in at
516 324 2314
throughout the show and two hour party launch!
Keep those contact details handy, as you'll need them for the djs who decide to make use of them during their birthday week presentations.

But tonight is only the beginning. Throughout the week, we'll be hearing shows from guest djs such as Big Dan from Maryland and DJ G Fire. You'll be hearing our djs tell you their story about how they got involved with internet radio and ultimately Audio Access FM!
We've got a September 11 tribute, a tribute to barber shop quartet/a capella music, and so much more!

During this week, we will be doing some small drawings that listeners and station staff wil have a chance to win courtesy of your station owner.
Now, if you follow us on twitter at
audioaccessfm
and check out our webb site and announcement lists, you should have a pretty good chance at qualifying for these small drawings.
But as I said, this invitation to our party includes with it something special, something you won't find on the web site or posted on twitter! And that's your personal pass to the Happy Bbirthday VIP Lounge!

I will be putting a link at the end of this email that will get you access to the VIP Lounge and you'll understand some of its benefits. But one thing you must know!!
The lounge will only be open for access for the first three days of the party. After that, VIP invitations expire, and those who have entered the VIP area can come and go as they please.

I'll let the VIP page explain the rest of this, but if you want to hear the party's kick off at 8 PM eastern, here's the link again for tuning in:
http://www.audioaccess.fm
This link will not work unttil 8 PM eastern and beyond!
And for VIP access, go to
http://viplounge.audioaccessfm.com

When asked for your login details, put thee following in:
Username:
happybirthday
and the password is
audioaccess

So bring your energy, your dancing shoes, and your friends, and come join us as we celebrate one year in the internet radio world and a future that's looking brighter everyyday for all of us!
Hope to see you there!

http://www.audioaccess.fm