[Perform-talk] Help Us Remember September 11

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Tue Sep 11 23:33:39 UTC 2012

Hi All!
Both my sister and I will be using our ability to stream and provide radio content to help remember those who died on September 11.

Join Beth at around 8:30PM eastern by going to
http://www.mytvland.net/porttalstream/webplayer/index3.php
as she remembers those who lost their lives 11 years ago today. She'll have a moment of silence, play a patriotic song, and let you hear a described audio documentary concerning that fatal day.

Or join Audio Access FM for a September 11 tribute of its own, starting at 9 PM eastern as we will present a special September 11 tribute being hosted by several people who will play a special intro, perform some symbolic music and more. That can be heard at 9 PM eastern by going to either
http://www.audioaccess.fm

or
http://www.audioaccess.fm/otherlisteningoptions.html

Help us remember those who died on September 11 through two very honorable presentations. Hope to see you there!