[Perform-talk] Learn About The Secret Garden And See Djd Go Back To His Past Show Roots On Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:07:39 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Whether it's on ACB Radio Interactive or Audio Access FM, The Djd Invasion show tonight should be fun and entertaining for all.
Join me tonight, starting at 8 PM eastern as I give you our usual variety of songs, some a cappella tunes thrown in, and, I'll be going back to the types of musical lineups that you haven't heard on a Djd Invasion show in several years. Also, those who have heard some of my recent shows have heard about a place called The Secret Garden. What is this Secret Garden all about? No it's not that cute little place that Mary discovers in that cute little classic book. Come tune in during the second hour for more info about that.
Throughout the show, you can contact me via skype at
audioaccess.fm
via telephone number at
516 324-2552
or via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
I'll also be on facebook ready for chat, so feel free to visit me on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/djdrocks
say hello, and let me know how you're enjoying the show.
So after Pop Tops on Audio Access FM, give The Djd Invasion some love by listening at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
where you can use our accessible browser player to listen or select a media player on your computer that you might want to use.
We're going to have some good musical fun tonight, so I hope to see you all there for a great Djd Invasion night!