[Perform-talk] Mixing Up Your Music As Only Djd Can On Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:37:49 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Well, another Monday night is upon us, and that means another evening you can spend on Audio Access FM with The Djd Invasion.
The fun begins tonight at 8 PM eastern, and tonight's music lineup will consist of a nice array of pop and country, with some rock thrown in and perhaps some older tunes added to the mix.
Got a request? Want to just say hi? No problem. You can get in touch
Via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
Via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or through my personal twitter at
djdrocks
Via skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via facebook chat at
http://www.facebook.com/djdrocks
or via telephone by calling
516 324-2552

You can either listen to the invasion by going to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
or, you can listen with your default media player by putting the following into your media player of choice:
http://199.180.72.17:8012
Either way, I think you'll enjoy tonight's unique blend of songs, some of which I haven't played on an invasion in quite some time, so I hope you'll join me for another Monday night of musical fun!
Hope to see you there!
http://www.audioaccess.fm