[Perform-talk] Major Changes Are Coming To Audio Access FM. Hear About This And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Jan 14 19:32:52 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!
If there's one Djd Invasion show you want to be sure you catch, tonight's
show is it. Tonight is going to be a game changing night!
What do I mean by this? It's quite simple.
Tune in to Pop Tops at 7 PM eastern for the theme Love Letters to get you
warmed up.
Then at 8 PM eastern, The Djd Invasion takes to the stage to bring you....
Our nice mixed blend of pop rock and country songs
Our first Judge Judy clip of 2013
Some must hear announcements about changes we're making to Audio Access FM
to truly reflect our station's brand and name
Learn about the biggest interview I've ever gotten in my broadcasting life
And more...
During this very important and informative show, your requests are
welcome. Skype chat or call them in to
audio.accessfm
Email them to
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
Call them in by phone at
516 324 2314
Or interact on twitter by mentioning
audioaccessfm

To listen to tonight's very important Djd Invasion program, or to check
out Pop Tops at 7 PM eastern first, visit
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue

Audio Access FM as you know it is about to change; the way I run radio as
you know it is going to change. You You won't want to miss what's coming
up, so be sure to tell your friends and tune in starting at either 7 or 8
PM eastern for some great music, awesome entertainment, and some very big
and exciting news.
Hope to see you all there!
http://www.audioaccess.fm