[Perform-talk] Lend Us Your Ears And You Can Determine The Future Of A Show On Audio Access FM

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Sat Jan 26 22:14:42 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Well as the subject says, you're inited to determine the future of a show
idea that's been kicked around for awhile on Audio Access FM!
Put on your producer hats and your musical ears, and join me at 8 PM
eastern for the pilot run of a show idea that we're thinking of bringing
to Audio Access; you won't find this on any of the other major stations in
our current competitive circle.
The show's called A Cappellas Anonymous, a show dealing with professional
a cappella groups and focusing on the college a cappella scene.
Every song you will hear on this show will have the voices doing all the
parts, the backgrounds, the vocals, everything!
Tonight's show won't be a full show, but it will go a little over an hour
to give you the listener a chance to see what this show will be like.
Then it's up to you to determine if you olike it.
Any feedback, comments, etc can be sent during or after the show to
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
And all comments and feedback are encouraged, so please give them.
Also, if you're interested in hearing the interview with James Morrison
from the tv series 24, let me know so I can throw a link to download it
your way too!
So to be part of tonight's pilot run of this new show concept for Audio
Access FM, join us at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 Mountain, 5 pacific)
by pointing your browsers to
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue
or put the following into your default media player:
http://199.180.72.17:8012
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this show concept, and to
presenting to you this unique blend of music!
Hope to see you all there!