[Perform-talk] On This Day In Chart History With Some Dramatic Programming And More Tonight On Audio Access FM

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Sun Jan 27 22:42:02 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!
Attention all music lovers, it's the debut of brand new programing on
Audio Access FM, and you won't want to miss it!
Join us for the new fun starting at 9 PM eastern tonight for the debut of
a brand new program, On This Day In Chart History.
What do we do on this fine show?
I'm glad you asked.
It's a 60 minute look at this date on the billboard.com charts from a past
year. We'll play the top ten songs for this week from a past year, along
with some musical extras along the way.
We launch this program off with a look aat the top ten songs from this
week in the year 1988!
In its pilot, this show was highly received, so I hope you will love this
program style.
Gotta year you like? Send your suggestions to
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
Then make sure to tune in at 9 PM eastern for our one hour presentation of
This Date In Chart History at
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue
or listen by phone by calling
1-213-992-4393

And if you're awake after our trek through 1988, stay tuned at 10PM
eastern for Imagination Theater, then at 11 for Earthsearch, The
Adventures Of Jack Flanders and Dreams Of Rio at midnight, then Cape Cod
Radio Mystery Theater at 1 AM, then Poirot and The ABC Murders at
afterwards, then will conclude with a replay of today's WDJm3 show. All on
Audio Access FM!
Hope to see you there!