[Perform-talk] Meet A Musical College Student On The Rise Ciscovision And More On The Djd Invasion

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Jan 28 20:14:02 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!
The last Djd Invasion of January 2013 airs tonight startting at our usual
time of 8 PM eastern, and this program is going to keep you very busy and
entertained for 180 minutes. Here's why.

Meet an up and coming musician whose a freshman from Marist College,
Julianna Salguero. Hear about her music, her influences, her thoughts
about the future and more. This interview and presentation will begin at
8:30PM eastern, during Hour1 of the show

We'll talk with Kerry Hoath abut Cisco Vision. What is it? What purpose
does it serve and more?

Sprinkle in our usual variety of songs and your requests, and these three
hours will keep you busy.

During the show, you can contact me by email at
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Via twitter at either
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
Or via telephone by calling
516 324 2314

To listen in to the show, you can either
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue

Or listen in by phone by calling
1-213-992-4393

Normal long distance charges apply.

Hope to see you all there for a busy three hours, but what should be an
awesome show!!!