[Perform-talk] Your Chance To Win Gift Cards And More Is Minutes Away On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:50:24 UTC 2013

Welcome to the start of summer here in the United States. Summer means flowers are in full bloom; the birds are singing and making music, and nature's a buzz of life, hopefully sunshine and blue skies, and some pretty hot weather too!
Life's a buzz of activity here at Audio Access FM, and it starts tonight.

Tonight, join David Dunphy for a special edition of A Cappellas Anonymous, starting at 8 PM eastern. Our station owner is unsure how to proceed with his program lineup, and hopes that in exchange for your time and some guidance, you can be entertained....And win some cool prizes too! And who doesn't want cute little things like free gift cards and other prizes of a similar nature.

So what do you have to do? It's easy.
Between 8 and 10PM eastern, tell David Dunphy via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
when would be the best time to get you to come listen to a show like this. Times up for consideration right now are:
Thursday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern

Saturday afternoons from noon to 2 PM eastern

Sundays from 4 to 6 PM eastern

But if you have another time in mind, that'll work too!

The time that gets the most thumbs up will be the time we air it permanently, and from those who chose that time, we'll draw a name on Monday night's Djd Invasion show, and that lucky person will have their choice of:
A 20 dollar amazon or I Tunes gift card
or
A Netflix Subscription

And someone on Monday is going to walk away with a pree paid card loaded with some spending money on it! Details about that coming Monday.

So if you've never heard what an a cappella show can be like, and if you're curious about the power of the human voice, be there tonight at 8 PM eastern or between 8 and 10 PM eastern; who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky and win. Go on over to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
to tune in. Send your feedback, time ideas, comments/requests to
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
during the show.
Take care and enjoy!