[Perform-talk] A Prize Up For Grabs As The Winds Of Change Kick Into High Gear At Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:45:39 UTC 2013

Hi All!

The winds of change at Audio Access FM are starting to kick up full force, with the strength of Hurricane Sandy, meaning changing is about to sweep through here and fast!
. Our web site is changing. Show times are being adjusted. We're hot on the hunt for new broadcasting talent. And, new ways to interact with us are being made available to you...Starting Tonight! Read on, for The Djd Invasion is giving you something special tonight!

Join us, first for Pop Tops, starting at 7 PM eastern. Then the fun begins at 8 PM eastern.....
As usual, we'll have your usual mix of songs from all genres. We'll also sprinkle in some summerish tunes for your enjoyment. And now you can make requests, and know I'll have the song you want!
The Djd Invasion Request Center opens with tonight's show. This means whether I'm on live or in between shows, you can search my music library for the song you want (putting in the artist you want will give you best results). The page to search my library is at
http://requests.audioaccess.fm/djd
but the page won't launch til the start of tonight's show. Additional ways to request your favorites are coming soon, but you'll get to have fun witth the request system! And each listener who requests something tonight will have their name put in a drawing to win either
A 20 dollar amazon gift card

A one month netflix subscription
or a 20 dollar ITunes gift card.

And if you answer the question I've posted below, your name goes in a second time.
The winner will be drawn at the end of the show, and if you'd like to be called up live on the air to hear you've won, include your number.

Speaking of calling, our contact info for getting in touch during my show tonight has changed.
You can still email me, but now at the address
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
Via skype, now at the new address of
audioaccess.fm

Via telephone at our new number of
516-324-2552
or via twitter, which is also different..No just kidding, twitter's still the same, it's
audioaccessfm

Tonight's show is going to be a fun mix of modern pop, older songs, and more, so be sure to tune in at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
between 8 and 10PM eastern for good conversation, music and more. And don't forget, the request center will be live then too. I'll discuss that more during the show, but the link once again for that is at
http://requests.audioaccess.fm/djd

Hope to see you there tonight! We're going to have a blast!
>From David Dunphy, station manager at Audio Access FM, and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.audioaccess.fm

***Now For The Question***

We're trying to figure out when A Cappellas Anonymous should be aired. It's a show that plays a cappella music, focusing on the college sound, but touching on professional groups too. Need a show sample, download one here at
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/kcddh7

Then please email me at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
before 9:45PM eastern tonight and tell me when you'd be most likely to listen to the show.

Thanks for the feedback, and see you on the invasion tonight!