[Perform-talk] Come Help Us To Create The Radio Station Of The Future

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 20:35:36 UTC 2013

Hello There!

I am David Dunphy, and I want to give to the people around me. I don't want tojust entertain. I want to give something to you that will truly belong to you, the listener to my station online! Let me clarify what I mean.
OK, so you read all these email lists, check your facebook, look at twitter, and in doing so, you've probably seen things like...

Join me at the top of the hour for my show on....

followed by a web site and a url to connect and listen.

Hell, even I've done that with Audio Access FM.

Throw in the fact that there are so many online stations out there, how do you find one for you? Even services like Pandora, while they're good, will sometimes play stuff you don't like even on your own customized station.

Of course, all the commercial radio stations and others say contact us with suggestions, feedbac, etc.. But how much is your feedback really taken into consideration? All commercial stations are going to do is provide content that will appeal to advertisers, and most online radio stations just do what they think will work. But is what you want to say being heard? Do you really know?

Now, what if a station literally came to you for help?
What if you could be part of the team that helps a station to develop its lineup of programming and format?
What if you could go through the process of giving the station people your ideas and helping them to test, formulate, then execute ideas, suggestions, types of entertainment you'd like, etc so you'd always know that this would be truly your station...A place based on your ideas, thoughts, viewpoints, likes/dislikes, etc?
The time has come for imagination, creative listeners, and lovers of radio to join forces to take a small house and turn it into a spacious place to live.

Tonight on Audio Access FM, join us first at the special time of 6:45PM eastern for Pop Tops with Dennis.

Then at 7:45PM eastern, a very important announcement, the most important announcement ever made in the radio life of Audio Access FM will be made, and you need to either be there to embark on a technological adventure unlike any other.
Or email David Dunphy at
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
so you can receive a downloadable copy of the announcement. Only request a copy if interested, so that only people who want to hear what has to be said get the audio note.

This announcement will tell you how you can take Audio Access FM in its most basic form, and turn it into the station of the future, the most innovative place of entertainment around, and so much more!

And when all that ends, take your opportunity to hear some great music, and interact live with David and his friends, as he presents The Djd Invasion show at 8 PM eastern tonight!

The Djd Invasion is an internet radio show where listeners get to interact on air, make requests, hear all kinds of pop/rock/country songs and so much more!

During the invasion, the host can be contacted via email at
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Via phone at
516 324 2314

Or via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks

So whether you want a course in pop history at 6:45PM eastern, a chance to create something that you can truly call your own at 7:45PM eastern, or hear some great music at 8 PM eastern, tune at or in between any of the above times to Audio Access FM by going to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
or by putting the following url into your player of choice:
http://199.180.72.17:8012
And don't forget, if you can't make tonight's announcement, but want to hear what is on my mind and give support, request a downloadble copy by emailing
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm

Hope to see you there! Tonight's going to be the start of something special!