[Perform-talk] Learn How To Win A Laptop Computer And You Can Still Help Audio Access FM Grow

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 23:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi All!

Tonight at 8 PM eastern before Desyree's Tuesday Night Music Party, it's the premiere of On This Day In Chart History.
Tonight we'll be looking at billboard's top 10 chart from May 14 1988. Also, learn how you can win your very own laptop computer in The Role To My PC Competition.
Listen in at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
and take your chance to help Audio Access FM grow by listening to my audio announcement, located at
http://is.gd/IwGHkX

Take care.