[Perform-talk] Gender Reversal, Or A Sex Change To Take Place On Audio Access FM Today

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 16:27:25 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Don't be alarmed by the subject of this message. There's a very simple explanation for it.

I'd like to get some feedback from you the listener once again, and who  wants to fill out boring old forms and questionaires, when you can help me out, and be entertained at the same time.

Everyone knows me for my Djd Invasion shows. Howeverr, few know me for my A Cappellas Anonymous show.
So join me for a three hour A Cappellas Anonymous Special, starting at 3 PM eastern and going til Tech Tim Davis and his Random Jukebox at 6 PM eastern.

A Cappellas Anonymous is a show that focuses on the power of the human voice on the college and professional levels. Hear a variety of pop songs from the past and present performed all a cappella, and today, as a theme, we'll be reversing genders. That is, songs done by women are performed by some men groups, and songs done by men are performed by female groups. It gets humorous hearing men sing about wearing heals, stolettos, and being divas, right?
Well you'll hear some of that, a classic a cappella interview I performed last year, and more.
And while being entertained, you'll get to have your voice be heard, and who doesn't like to say what they think if given the chance, right?

So be there, at 3 PM eastern, or any time between 3 and 6 PM eastern for A Cappellas Anonymous. Experience the power of the human voice and help me turn Audio Access FM into that station of the future. I can be contacted during the show by email at
daviddunphy at audioaccess.fm
via twitter at
djdrocks
or