[Perform-talk] Described Movies Return To Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 23:15:26 UTC 2013

Hi All!
It's the return of described movies to Audio Access FM!

Join us at 8 PM eastern for three movies. All three are slightly different in nature, but all should keep everyone entertained.

The movie fun begins at 8 PM eastern with Finding Nemo.

Then at 9:45PM eastern we go for something a little different with the movie School Of Rock.

Then at 11:35PM, we go for a darker movie in The Shawshank Redemption.
It's all at 8 PM eastern on Audio Access FM, join us at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
Enjoy!